Sunday, October 17, 2010

Creamy Lotion Like Cervical Mucous

Two things I'll never forget October

I can almost did not write this. And had forgotten my bloggercontraseña but I thought (if you're here, do not be Birdbrain and try to remember, and inexplicably, I remembered it.)

I will write about two very different things, but they carry the motto (one officer), the phrase "do not forget."

The first is what you think. On 2 October. Whenever I come October involves a very strange feeling and I'm sure I'm not alone. I say it as nostalgia, and specifically when it arrives on October 2 start to feel different types of emotions.

Although my brother tell me not to suck, and that fact is over, the truth is that for me is an extraordinary weight. Simply, rather than the horrible position of having ended the lives of these students, there are two other issues, it ended what motivated and united these lives, the freedom to believe in two human principles less affordable at least in Mexico , justice and equality. The worst thing is that what made this massacre was a handful of livestock swallowing poítico power even now.

The second fact is not forgotten and in turn alleviates the hopeless in our country, is the concert and gave to my legendary jazz: Wynton Marsalis. I will not stop to describe precisely what these things are indefinable jazz, but it was not to breastfeed. The net I think this guy is the next link to San Gillespie and jazz of that size, but usually it is not clear until they die. I think that happens with most artists in general.

promise then upload a video of the concert.

PS: I should resurrect this blog. In good fart.

Attn: Paulo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment